Earth Ways Yoga is a system of yoga rooted in three layers of traditional wisdom: Yoga, 5 Element Acupuncture Philosophy and the Nature Ways. As a student of this training, you will be guided into a deeper connection with your own healing journey, which will help you define who you are on your personal path, as a teacher of a yoga class, and in this world. This training is well suited for sensitives on their healing path in need of essential tools and processes to help them stay resourced and balanced, as well as for current yoga teachers and healers seeking tools to deepen their practice and support them for the longevity of their work. This teacher training will guide you in your process of living and teaching from a place of cohesiveness and strengthened alignment.
The focus of the Teacher Training will be twofold. First, you will delve deeper into your own personal process and healing. You will be guided to cultivate a deeper relationship with all parts of your being and build an understanding of how they relate to one another. In peeling back the layers of your own journey, you will have the opportunity to connect to the sensitivity of your own sensory system and cultivate your gifts and talents in this world. This process will unfold through the connection you make with your deeper self in your yoga practice and in pursuing a more profound connection with the Natural World through experiential exploration. You will also learn tools and practices that will help bring you back into balance and embodied alignment at your core root level, including energetic grounding, clearing, and shielding techniques to support you on your teaching journey.
The second element involves stepping into your power and harnessing your authentic voice in teaching and guiding others. In working through your alignment and from the wisdom of your rooted personal process, you can strengthen the connection to your voice of truth. This connection, and the ability to express your truth in power and sincerity, is the single most important tool in teaching and truly living a life of heart-based empowerment.
What You Will Walk Away With:
* A deeper relationship with Mother Earth and her Kingdoms, through your yoga practice and the ability to bring the resources of Mother Nature into your yoga classes with integrity and a knowingness of being in relationship with Her.
* The ability to be in relationship with Universal Circle through its teachings of balance, equality and alignment.
* A connection with your rooted authentic voice.
* An understanding of 5 Element Acupuncture philosophy, meridians, specific acupuncture points, your internal organ system and how it functions through a yoga practice as a whole within the body and its systems.
* Experience offering effective hands-on adjustments.
* An understanding of a variety of healing practices that will be passed on to you for your own healing and to help others benefit as well.
* An understanding of how to work with your body, on a physical, emotional and spiritual level, and how to work with others in an ethical and balanced way for both you and your student(s).
* The necessary practical skills to teach from the Earth Ways and support students in your yoga classes.
-- Kate Mulheron, Lead Yoga Teacher (Certified Yoga Teacher, Intuitive Empathic Guide, Creator of Earth Ways Yoga)
-- Trudy Welty, Wisdom Holder & Teacher of the Ways of Mother Nature (M.A. in Transpersonal Psychology, Naropa Institute, Minister/Canon of The Brigade of Light, Co-Creator of Earth Ways Yoga)
And 5 Element Acupuncture Teacher, Beth Kearns
With additional teaching from specialists in anatomy and trauma-informed psychotherapy.
-- Intensive #1: May 31-June 8
-- Workshop #1: July 5-7
-- Intensive #2: August 3-10
-- Workshop #2: September 6-8
-- Intensive #3: September 28-October 5
-- Closing Workshop: November 9-10
Willow Farm Contemplative Center in Hygiene, CO. Click here for more information on the farm.
It is the ideal place to drop deeper into your work and build your relationship with nature. (Out of town students will need to arrange their own accommodations.)
-- $5,700. Once you have been accepted, a $1425 non-refundable deposit will hold your spot. A payment plan is available for 4 installments of $1,425. Each subsequent installment after the deposit is due no later than the first day of each Intensive in order to continue on in the training: May 31st, August 3rd, and September 28th, 2019.
-- By accepting enrollment, students agree to and are required to pay the entire cost of training. All payments are non-refundable.
-- Application is available upon request. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
-- Application must be submitted and approved before enrollment. Space is limited.
Other Specific Details:
-- This 6-month training is a 200-hour Registered Yoga School (RYS) through Yoga Alliance.
-- Environmental Service Project: During this 6-month training, you will work with a foundation/organization which is committed to protecting, honoring and cleaning up Mother Earth and her Kingdoms. An act of service is a way to learn how to truly give back to Mother Earth. This will be a project you personally create or a project that is already in existence. This will be a great opportunity to truly understand how to work with the Earth Ways.