Please Join Kate for a 4-day guided journey to deepen your intuitive strengthened ways through your connection with Mother Earth and this rich time of fall and her deep colors, foods and nourished ways. You will practice working with Universal Circle to unlock your inner guidance of your truth speaking and truth seeking.
This Yoga Retreat, held 3.5 hours from Boulder at the healing Joyful Journey Hot Springs in the beautiful San Luis Valley, will be a sacred time spent focusing on your relationship with the natural world through your yoga practice and how that relationship can help you cultivate a deeper understanding of your own unique gifts and talents.
As we engage with the abundance of fall's colors, the great bounty of nature's gifts of nourishment, we are preparing to receive the calling of the North's deepening into our wintertime teachings and engage with our own INTUITIVE BEINGNESS. We will prepare for this opening, working intuitively to unlock the fullness of our own sensory systems; learning to flow with our divine CHANNEL to CREATE as SENSITIVES in this world. For we are all CREATIVE, it is your birthright to create, but sometimes we get so stuck and locked into what creating means, come unlock your natural gifts and talents to create what we are all waiting for you to embody and present to this life. We will work through ceremony and 7 DIRECTIONS, clearing any BIG transitions you have embraced since August's Eclipse, and we'll prepare for our winter's slumber.
What to Expect from Retreat:
- Sunrise Honoring of the Directions Ceremony each morning
- Learning to work with tools on how to work with the Natural World as a sensitive being in this world
- 3-hour morning Earth Ways Yoga practice with Kate
- Relax and recharge with the deeply healing waters of the mineral hot springs
- Healing, vibrant nourishing fall meals from Chris and Kimba of Nourish
- An evening sky teachings with CHRIS CORL and guided night sky journey with Kate Mulheron
- An intimate evening of storytelling and music with guitarist and soul singer JAY KRAEMER by the fireside
- Nature walks in the deeply healing San Luis Valley
- Deepening connection with like-minded community
- Optional Private Sessions w/ Kate (added charge)
- Optional Soul Astology Readings w/ Chris Corl ($75)
- Optional Acupuncture Treatments w/ Kelly Kessen ($75)
Retreat Costs: $550 + accommodations (prices listed below)
Joyful Journey Accommodations options are listed below.
Visit the Joyful Journey website for more details: http://www.joyfuljourneyhotsprings.com/
Yurt with one person $110 per night
Yurt with two people $120 per night ($60 pp)
Yurt with three people $147 per night ($49 pp)
Yurts still available:
One yurt with 3 twin beds
One yurt with two twin beds
One yurt with 1 queen bed
Campsite with one person $40 per night
Campsite with two people $54 ($27 pp)
Full registration amount is due at registration and is non-refundable, accomodation price can be paid upon arrival (cash or check please).
Please register with Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that this is a sober event. To honor the space, community and ceremonies we are asking that attendees abstain from alcohol and drugs three days prior to retreat and throughout the duration of the retreat.
Thank you and we look forward to sharing this time with you!